Why my bot not atk legendary npc

Forums Members Area Help Why my bot not atk legendary npc

• Creator
    Topic
    MookaaMookaa
    Participant

My bot always skip legendary npc i open it for 3 hr but it dont atk any legendary npc like yugi mokuba etc

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Mookaa,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

mpe14mpe14
    Participant
    MookaaMookaa
    Participant

I already open addnpc facntion but doesnt work

mpe14mpe14
    Participant

don’t add the borders, add the colours of their skin. And yes, most legendary duelists have to be added manually. I added like 20 colours myself. without screenshots of duel links and bot log, we can’t really help.

MookaaMookaa
    Participant

Sorry i’am newbie
    Now i can add Pegasus and bonz bot already atk them. But bot always detect Pegasus and bonz code in empty area

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Be careful with the ADD NPC feature, however, just like you can read in the log, it will skip the places where it detected a fake-NPC in the future.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.