Where are all the paths that Duelit stores date in?

Forums Members Area Help Where are all the paths that Duelit stores date in?

• Creator
    Topic
    thatdudethatdude
    Participant

Every time I change the path of the executable it breaks the program, so I’m wondering if there’s an %appdata% section or something.

Also it would be nice to have an automatic replay watcher for the 5 gems a day, if the text says “already watched today” then the bot would exit the screen instead of trying to watch the daily replay.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello thatdude,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit creates a folder right where your .exe is named “duelit”

thatdudethatdude
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Duelit creates a folder right where your .exe is named “duelit”

When I drag the .exe into that folder, it makes it so the program doesn’t work anymore (even if I return it to the original path afterwards) until I start the process first time run (like opening the updater) all over again. I dragged one of the .ini files along with it too.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Dont drag it into the duelit folder, otherwise it will create a duelit folder in your duelit folder.

The exe needs to be outside of it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.