When Internet lags, Duelit switches worlds even if “Switch World” is turned off

Forums Members Area Bugreports When Internet lags, Duelit switches worlds even if “Switch World” is turned off

• Creator
    Topic
    TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

I don’t usually have Internet problems, just once a few months, but just wanted to report just in case. For some reason, it switches worlds when the Internet lags out for a bit like drops to 0.006 MB/s (6KB/s as when I was uploading at 590KB file, it took a minute and a half).
    Z8NSDwl.png

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello TKan010714,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Again today: https://i.imgur.com/Z5msw0i.png
    Was botting DM and it ended up in GX somehow

Not sure where it started but the last time I checked was 10:00:00 in the log
    Log (very long): https://pastebin.com/R8YF4qqN

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

mmh yea it clearly switched to GX, not exactly sure why tbh, trying to find the bug there.

Did you pause/restart the Duelit session during that time and it might have been GX before?
    Duelit checks the session at the beginning and saves it as the default Series which is used for “switch back world”.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    mmh yea it clearly switched to GX, not exactly sure why tbh, trying to find the bug there.

Did you pause/restart the Duelit session during that time and it might have been GX before?
    Duelit checks the session at the beginning and saves it as the default Series which is used for “switch back world”.

Sorry late reply. No, I left it on without touching the time it went from DM to GX. I wasn’t looking at it either so I wasn’t sure what buttons it pressed

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.