Warnings / temp suspensions

Forums Members Area General Discussion Warnings / temp suspensions

• Creator
    Topic
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Considering that ppl reported a higher number of warnings/temp suspensions over the last weeks, you may wanna stay a little under the radar by reducing the usage of hacks/autoduel at the gate.

Konami usually is way more strict right before/during a KC cup or WCS.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    andreaspetandreaspet
    Participant

for how long ???

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

First suspension is pretty much always 5-7 days.

If you mean for how long you should stay under the radar, can’t tell you.

TagiousTagious
    Participant

hey steilz, havent played this game in a while. looks like everyone is getting banned/suspended. RN, I’m just using the bot to auto duel with no assessment points adjusted. should it be okay to start using the assessment adjustment hacks since KC cup is over or is it still unsafe?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I can’t tell you how safe which features is, i can tell you that it doesn’t seem to be PVP as im currently botting 24/7 pvp only without any hacks more than a week straight.

Suspensions reports have gone pretty much quiet and not “everyone” was suspended.

Without intense testing it’s quite hard to say what they are going for, betting without hacks doesn’t seem to be a problem.

TagiousTagious
    Participant

okay. ill make an alt account and try it with the farming hacks to see how it goes. ill give you an update in a week to see how it goes.

scooter547scooter547
    Participant

Does anyone know the general time frame of how long a temporary ban lasts? I read one of the comments here and it says between 5-7 days for the first offence. This is my first offence and I am on day 10.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    scooter547 wrote:
    Does anyone know the general time frame of how long a temporary ban lasts? I read one of the comments here and it says between 5-7 days for the first offence. This is my first offence and I am on day 10.

it’s ~30 days then

scooter547scooter547
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    scooter547 wrote:

it’s ~30 days then

Well I guess there goes my will to live *shrugs*

TagiousTagious
    Participant

Do Bans/Suspension happen after an update or do you get auto ban/suspension after it detects the hacks? anyone know?? RN, Ive been running hacks on alt account and no bans yet?

hacks with boostresults and trainer mode: 9000+ assignment points w/ deck-out auto win.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Tagious wrote:
    Do Bans/Suspension happen after an update or do you get auto ban/suspension after it detects the hacks? anyone know?? RN, Ive been running hacks on alt account and no bans yet?

hacks with boostresults and trainer mode: 9000+ assignment points w/ deck-out auto win.

Konamis bans are for the most part really really random.
    Banwaves like the one happened in January are actually quite rare and seem to be the case only right before important events like kc/wcs and even then it’s not a safe ban as a big chunk of cheaters are still fine alltho they might have even gone for instantwin etc.

After all it doesn’t seem like there is an automated bansystem, more like a flagsystem which then needs manual confirmation.
    That’s why it might actually be worth it to go fullhardcore hacks on an unflagged account to just eat the temp suspension but saving days of manual gatefarming and missing out thousand of gems i.e.. Atleast that’s my opinion as this game wouldn’t be playable without botting for me.

Also due to the fast switching meta, it might not hurt to start a couple of alt accounts as you can level up chars quite easy, which gives you the most gems to build a new metadeck.

PhanickPhanick
    Participant

My guess is that tripwire is being triggered by PvP auto-disconnect and hacks, not auto-duel at gate. However I am only doing auto-duel at gate and 0 usage of hacks or PvP disconnect. So if I get any warning or suspension of any kind we can disprove that.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Phanick wrote:
    My guess is that tripwire is being triggered by PvP auto-disconnect and hacks, not auto-duel at gate. However I am only doing auto-duel at gate and 0 usage of hacks or PvP disconnect. So if I get any warning or suspension of any kind we can disprove that.

Problem is that konami bans are really random and alot of ppl never get caught.

I’m botting 24/7 pvp disconnect only for like 3 weeks now, nothing yet.

PhanickPhanick
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Phanick wrote:

Problem is that konami bans are really random and alot of ppl never get caught.

I’m botting 24/7 pvp disconnect only for like 3 weeks now, nothing yet.

My experience in other games, bans are given out based on 2 types of detection –

1: Automatic detection (built-in security system from the game detects something you’ve done)

2: Report-based detection (you have been reported by other players enough that company looks into it personally to see if there’s anything fishy)

Tbh, well before I was aware of any botting in this game or had this program, when I would go against the same person 3+ times in a row and they disconnect at the beginning of the game, I assumed they were using some kind of software. So imo what is likely happening is that bans for auto-disconnect aren’t detected by game security, and rather just if you happen to do it against the same person enough times they report you. When enough people report you and you reach a threshold, company looks into it. At least that’s how it works with ActivisionBlizzard and some other AAA company games.

MaverixxMaverixx
    Participant

I got a warning like a wekk ago. Stopped using DuelIt completely, haven’t even opened a program.
    Just tried to get into a game now – account suspended. How? Why?

koolsnckoolsnc
    Participant

Got a warning today after the new box released, that they have received data from my game and it shouldn’t happen. A pretty way to say stop or you will be ban.
    I was using the bot every night with pvp casual on, gate farm, npc on, boost reward on, speed hack 30.

Any suggestions of setting to use to not get detected?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.