Waiting for xp

Forums Members Area Bugreports Waiting for xp

• Creator
    Topic
    vaynexvaynex
    Participant

completes duel and then stuck on waiting for xp screen
    language is set to english (prior solution?)
    using v.003

found the solution:

click and hold down GG, make sure arrows are displayed, fixes this

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

Its the placement of your GG icon, put it in the top left corner, also i think your DPI is set to more than 160

vaynexvaynex
    Participant

Duelit
    steilz wrote:
    Its the placement of your GG icon, put it in the top left corner, also i think your DPI is set to more than 160

ah okay, couple more things i’ve ran into but not sure if broken are Level ups arent being handled, and send vagabond challenge. not sure if this is reoccuring or a one off atm

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

Sending Vagabond is not implemented yet, i had no vagabond to send. level ups should work fine, if it doesnt, please screenshot it and open a new thread.

vaynexvaynex
    Participant

Duelit
    steilz wrote:
    Sending Vagabond is not implemented yet, i had no vagabond to send. level ups should work fine, if it doesnt, please screenshot it and open a new thread.

Sure, can i ask what language you’ve programmed this in? just curious as im a SE student :)

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit
    vaynex wrote:
    steilz wrote:

Sure, can i ask what language you’ve programmed this in? just curious as im a SE student :)

Simple Autoit

vaynexvaynex
    Participant

Duelit
    steilz wrote:
    vaynex wrote:
    steilz wrote:

Simple Autoit

Nice, thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.