Using GG insta-win on actual rooted android.

Forums Members Area General Discussion Using GG insta-win on actual rooted android.

• Creator
    Topic
    BrutalDomBrutalDom
    Participant

I was curious if there is a way to use the game guardian instant win on my rooted android? If so, how would I go about doing it. Thanks in advance

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    dunglq.mbdunglq.mb
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    It’s usually pinned in the Discord #discussion channel.

Your mileage may vary with this file, different phones often put addresses in different places depending on the manufacturer’s policies on memory management.

Thanks a lot, It’s very useful.
    But Duel Links updated to 2.0.1 
    My IOS updated but my Andoird phone not yet. I’m not sure it work for 2.0.1 version.
    So update as soon as posible, please.
    Many thanks

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Goof wrote:
    It’s usually pinned in the Discord #discussion channel.
    sroroxdsroroxd
    Participant

#Discussion Channel removed from discord? Can u pls Post the phone list in Forum too ?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Please read the announcements channel or the tutorial on how to join the members area.

ceballos2ceballos2
    Participant

how to instal?

GoofGoof
    Participant

How to install what where?

The .txt file? Kinda varies from phone to phone, probably plug in your phone, navigate to the Notes folder and copy it in there if the device supports non – video / music / picture file copying. Other ways include connecting to a CIFS / NFS share if you have a NAS on the network, or even visiting the forum on your phone and downloading it directly.

How to “install” root on your phone? The difficulty and specific instructions vary wildly between devices, if you don’t have root access you’ll need to research that one yourself.

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.