Unlocking Paradox Brother

Forums Members Area Help Unlocking Paradox Brother

• Creator
    Topic
    HevelHevel
    Participant

In order to unlock Paradox Brothers I have to inflict 3000 battle damage with a single attack. Is it possible to do this with Duelit ? I can’t figure out how to do so.

Tried this but it didin’t work ( values injection works correctly thought ) :

” />

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Hevel,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

HevelHevel
    Participant

Sorry to post this here but I don’t want to open a new thread just for another question.

I have pretty much the same issue as above about Ishizu. In order to trigger her event I must summon 200 Light Monsters.

I tried this but it doesn’t work ( card id = Blue Eyes White Dragon according to the text file Goof posted on Discord ) :

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Click START instead of injecting values to start the summoning mode.

For the battle dmg, maybe the fields are not working, i didn’t test them all yet.

HevelHevel
    Participant

Thanks, it works for the summoning.

For battle damage, I don’t know. That’s pretty weird, it really doesn’t seem to work.

Anyway, I did it myself. Thanks a lot.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Restart the bot and try again now. highestBattleDmg should be the one you need.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.