Unlock missions and Trails?

Forums Members Area Help Unlock missions and Trails?

• Creator
    Topic
    Lightindark132Lightindark132
    Participant

Unlock missions:
    How would I go about doing the more complex missions such as “Do more than 4000 in a single attack?” Or “Kill with specific monster”

Duel Trials:
    Anyway to cheat these? I tried trainer mode, opponent LP 0 but that didn’t seem to work.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Lightindark132,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

YbagYbag
    Participant

Hey Lightindark132,

For 4000 damage in a single blow you can use the “maxbattledmg” function in advanced tab.
    Kill with specific monster has been disabled for I believe so no choice but to do that manually.

For duel trials I don’t think you can, maybe try to manual inject enemy lp 0 just after loading and set yours to 4000, found that when you tick enemy lp only it gives opponent thousands of lp instead.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.