Trainer mode question

Forums Members Area Help Trainer mode question

• Creator
    Topic
    ShiftyShifty
    Participant

Do you plan to add the trainer mode back in the future?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Shifty,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Please read the changelog. There is a similar function and an explanation why trainer mode got removed.

ShiftyShifty
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. I am actually using the inject function and it kind of time consuming unlike the trainer mode wherein using it with the boosted duel orb and manually clicking the NPC with the instant win active will double the rewards unlike running the bot with boosted duel orb.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

lol tbh I don’t think that you can or want to be faster than the bot doing a boosted orb run. Atleast not with speedhack on as that would mean you would have to switch on and off the speed manually for every loading screen. Imagine going for 300 duels manually in 1 hour, that would be a hell of a work.

But anyways, as I mentioned in the changelog, trainer mode as it was won’t work anymore.

ShiftyShifty
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. Yup lol I actually think I did more than 300 duel at one time. Anyway thank you and I understand that the trainer mode no longer works.
    In this note I would like to request a hot key for the inject feature this way no need to switch windows, if its okay.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.