- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by .
Use a virtual machine to run duelit and duel links waste a lot hardware resource that can make your computer run much slower and also very inconvenience.
There is a extreamly simple way to run duel links truely in the background. Here is how: (I only tested on windows 10, other versions of windows should also work)
1. Add a new account to your computer. In win10:
Family and Other Users, under Other users, Add someone else to this PC.
Start-> click the account icon -> choose the account you created in step 1. Then login.
3. Now both the new account and the old account are logined, all the programs you run keep running in the background even you switch to another account.
4. Now you can choose to use the new or old account to start farming. Steam will be available in both accounts, but you need to copy duelit bot to your new account.
5. After start duel links and duelit bot, you can switch to another account to do your normal job.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.