Switch between 2 Devices

Forums Members Area Help Switch between 2 Devices

• Creator
    Topic
    HeathcliffHeathcliff
    Participant

Hi ^^

My Questions are:

How detectable is it, to switch between my real Smartphone and Nox? I’m currently switching 2 times a day.
    When I switched to Nox, can I login to the Yu-Gi-Oh Account from my Smartphone, buy there a boosted orb and would it be shown on Nox, when I login there after closing the App on the Smartphone? (I know, the question is hard to understand, but I don’t know how to write it quite simple)

Some answers would be very nice :D

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It’s completely legal to switch between devices.
    Yes you can buy boosted orbs on your phone and use it with NOX

HeathcliffHeathcliff
    Participant

Thanks for you answer :)

I think I was not clear enough at the second question.

My question is:
    Can I transfer my data from the Smartphone to Nox, then login via Smartphone to my Account, buy there the orbs, close the App on the Phone and start then the App in Nox again. Without transfer back my Data to the Phone for buying the orbs.

That would make the NPC farming a lot easier as now. Where you have to transfer always your data between Nox and Phone and back.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Ok, i’m not exactly 100% sure what you are trying to say but lemme guess.

You wanna buy a boosted orb on your phone and then login with NOX and farm the NPCs there.
    Yes, the boosted orb is bound to the account and can be used on as many devices as you want aslong as the hour runs.

Also, you don’t have to transfer the data everytime you switch device, transfering it once will save it to the device and can be used on the old device aswell.

HeathcliffHeathcliff
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Also, you don’t have to transfer the data everytime you switch device, transfering it once will save it to the device and can be used on the old device aswell.

This is the thing I was asking :)
    The answer let me dance on my table cause it makes the farming so much easier.

And I don’t have to fear a ban, when I use the account on the old device after transfering the data to nox?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

No, of course not, its a feature of konami and that’s exactly the point why it was implemented.
    You can’t login simultaneously on 2 devices anyways.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.