Summon X for specific missions/playmats

Forums Members Area Help Summon X for specific missions/playmats

• Creator
    Topic
    guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant

Hey guys whats up?

I need help to summon a creature x amount of x times!

I read the tutorial that has in the forum about 5 times and always when I do the step by step, has times that works and has times that does not work.

Could someone teach me how to make it work every time I do?

For me to summon a black magician 10 times I have to try at least 5 times until I get the process right.

I will explain what I do, I first put the monster id plus the number of times I want to invoke, after that I leave the invocation box marked.

After I click on start and start the duel, I invoke a monster either face up and then I click on injecting, then I click on give up and ok.

when the black screen appears loading I click on stop and there are times that it works and sometimes it does not work.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello guibreezy,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Play another card after clicking inject

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

I tried and it did not work.

Before starting the duel I click on start, then I start the duel.
    I summon a monster and I click to inject, then I invoke another monster and then I click to quit, then I click ok, there he goes to the reward screen and I click on stop and do not complete the mission. The letter id is correct and the number of times too.

When I finish summoning the second monster and click on quit, I do what?

I click ok and then stop or wait for the rewards screen to appear and click on stop?

I noticed that sometimes when it takes me to click on the stop it works and it has times that it does not work.

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant
    guibreezy wrote:
    steilz wrote:

I tried and it did not work.

Before starting the duel I click on start, then I start the duel.
    I summon a monster and I click to inject, then I invoke another monster and then I click to quit, then I click ok, there he goes to the reward screen and I click on stop and do not complete the mission. The letter id is correct and the number of times too.

When I finish summoning the second monster and click on quit, I do what?

I click ok and then stop or wait for the rewards screen to appear and click on stop?

I noticed that sometimes when it takes me to click on the stop it works and it has times that it does not work.

In this image I managed to make it work but the duel links crashed and only works restarting the steam and the bo

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.