Summon X Attribute Monster ?

Forums Members Area Help Summon X Attribute Monster ?

• Creator
    Topic
    DestoyDestoy
    Participant

Hey I just wanted to know if there is a method that can be used to summon X Attribute – Monster.

I have to unlock ISHIZU in order to do that i have to summon 200 Light Monsters and I don’t think I have to tribute summon Blue Eyes 200 times :P

Please let me know if there is a way ( like with the playmats unlock ) to do this.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

As far as I know there is no way to shortcut this with GG. Most people set up a deck full of light monsters + tributes and grind away for a while. Setting attack damage to 0 in GG can help prevent losses while the enemy clears monsters so you can summon…

There may be an address in A memory that triggers this, but I haven’t looked into it much yet. If I find a shortcut I’ll make another post like the playmat tutorial…

Turns out this is easily doable, keep reading this thread for more information :P

LeSaintLeSaint
    Participant

Can be done very easily.

Looking at Goof’s tutorials “Use Game Guardian to unlock playmats” and “How to inject 3 cards you don’t own into your deck” you just need to a mixture of both.

>Start a duel with 20 card in deck, and have Block attack as 3 of the cards.
    >play the card block attack on any monster and one the play animation is done.
    >open GG and select memory range at the very bottom to just ANONYMOUS.
    >select search tab in GG and New Search for the following (4874;0;0;0;0;0::21), Type: Dword(-2,147.483.648 – 4,294,967,295) and hit new search
    >should get a few results with the first being a 4 digit value and rest being 0
    >click on the 4 digit value and change it to the value of any Light Monster (3800 is Blue Eyes White Dragon) and click yes
    >once the value is changed click and hold on the same value, select Offset Calculator
    >in the calculator type in -40 (minus 40) and click goto
    >select the first result and change it to 200.

that should be all you need.

PM if you’re having trouble.

GoofGoof
    Participant

I did wonder if that worked, but I never bothered to test it; I had no accounts without Ishizu…

It might also work for the ‘Summon 60 Beast-Warrior’ type missions as well….

LeSaintLeSaint
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    I did wonder if that worked, but I never bothered to test it; I had no accounts without Ishizu…

It might also work for the ‘Summon 60 Beast-Warrior’ type missions as well….

It most certainly does. used the list “All_Card_IDs” steilz pinned on Discord to try out other types and works great.

DestoyDestoy
    Participant

How do I get the ID for a Light monster ?

LeSaintLeSaint
    Participant
    TheGreatKai wrote:
    How do I get the ID for a Light monster ?

attached the list

DestoyDestoy
    Participant

Thank you :)

Can Confirm This Works !

philiplinphiliplin
    Participant

how to do use blast of a tribute 3 times

GoofGoof
    Participant

If the above method won’t directly work, use card injection method in the Tutorials section to draw three of them at the start of the duel. lvl30 Kaiba seems a good duelist to try this against, since he always runs a tribute summon near the start of the duel, easy then to pop Blast Held… three times.

tsiapetsiape
    Participant

For some reason I get more than 6 results (1 4digit code + 5 zeros).. I get like 102 or even ~140ish results, with the patern “1 4digit code + 5 zeros” repeated over and over… the 4digit code is the same for every repeat. I tried changing the first one and continued the guide but unfortunately it didn’t work out. I watched the Game Mats tutorial and I did exactly the same procedure, but nothing happened. Does anyone know what’s wrong?

GoofGoof
    Participant

Make sure you’re only searching in Anonymous memory. If it’s still showing too many results you can try a different ID. The 4874 just stands for Block Attack, play a different card, look up it’s ID in the All Card IDs  file in this thread and search for that number instead of 4874.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant
    Do you know how to use it if you don wrote:
    Can be done very easily.

Looking at Goof’s tutorials “Use Game Guardian to unlock playmats” and “How to inject 3 cards you don’t own into your deck” you just need to a mixture of both.

>Start a duel with 20 card in deck, and have Block attack as 3 of the cards.
    >play the card block attack on any monster and one the play animation is done.
    >open GG and select memory range at the very bottom to just ANONYMOUS.
    >select search tab in GG and New Search for the following (4874;0;0;0;0;0::21), Type: Dword(-2,147.483.648 – 4,294,967,295) and hit new search
    >should get a few results with the first being a 4 digit value and rest being 0
    >click on the 4 digit value and change it to the value of any Light Monster (3800 is Blue Eyes White Dragon) and click yes
    >once the value is changed click and hold on the same value, select Offset Calculator
    >in the calculator type in -40 (minus 40) and click goto
    >select the first result and change it to 200.

that should be all you need.

PM if you’re having trouble.

GhostwisperGhostwisper
    Participant

hi there
    so if i understood correctly if i hve a quest where they askme to do x number of ritual sumon ,fusion sumon or special sumon i should only imput the number of any monstter required (fusion,ritual o special sumon) and could work too? or its a diferent preces because they count the number of ritual or polymerization where used? …i dont know if i express clear or not

GoofGoof
    Participant

Use the normal GG list for those. Modify the value to whatever you need for the value and freeze it, then complete an NPC duel.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.