Suggestion

Forums Members Area General Discussion Suggestion

• Creator
    Topic
    benisbenis
    Participant

Since we are now encountering bans, I’d suggest to make the bot play pvp with solitaire decks like bubbleman burn or exodia, and inject the 8k assessment after the game? In the case of a loss, can’t you make the post duel assessment boost do “used glossy/prismatic card” so we can get 8000 score on the loss? I don’t want to ruin other players ranked experience by actually just giving them a loss without their input, and potentially get banned. It’s not like the post duel assessment can be tracked it’s how you use the keys that will get you caught if the bot plays the game legit. To use the bot to its fullest potential without using boosts, you need to do pvp, But obviously that will now just get you banned since Konami is starting to crack down on cheaters. The big incentive to do pvp is for the non-time gated keys not for the reward gems every 60 wins. On average I get 5 gems per lvl 40 LD when u farm the ones that dont have many cards to drop. And then use the dice fragments to exploit duelist chronicle events for non-timegated gems as long as you can do pvp.

I don’t think bubbleman burn would be hard to program into the bot since all your spells follow a priority
    1: Into the void
    2: Jade insect
    3: Cup of Ace
    4: Any of your burn spells
    5: Card of sanctity
    6: Bubbleman
    7: End turn

Would that at all be feasible?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Making a pixelbot play pvp duels is a little more complicated than you think and no, Duelit will probably never play pvp duels for you.

You don’t seem to know that what the bot actually does in pvp.
    1. It doesn’t win duels.
    2. It won’t inject anything, as that wont work in pvp, doesn’t matter if during or after a game.
    3. It doesn’t play ranked.

All 3 (And yes, just 3) accounts which have been banned, were banned before for stuff like superjoey exploit etc. And these bans seem so random to me that i wouldn’t blame it on any specific Duelit function, especially because nobody else was banned before or after that.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Won’t be any “safer”…. you’re still modifying game memory, which is trivial to detect if konami actually wanted to.

benisbenis
    Participant

That is true but in the context of players knowing you’re botting that is a different story entirely. The point is if the players aren’t upset with bots or can spot one easily (because right now you can play a burn FTK deck which is far more consistent and much less complex than any deck available atm) or know that botting in this game is a thing, konami won’t care to finally implement the memory check they needed to implement a long time ago. A lot of MMOs do mem checks on the regular for botting and you agree to let the game scan your memory in the ToS, WoW being one of the prime examples. The point is to make it unnoticeable to the people who will actually be playing the game rather than Konami who can see it if they cared or knew. The best remedy is prevention.

MattyMattMattMattyMattMatt
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    All 3 (And yes, just 3) accounts which have been banned, were banned before for stuff like superjoey exploit etc. And these bans seem so random to me that i wouldn’t blame it on any specific Duelit function, especially because nobody else was banned before or after that.

Q about the bot. So one of the reasons the modded apk was so good for so long, was because the duel assessment score was not being reported to konami online. Does this bot prevent that?

As far as I can tell my ban is now permanent, but who knows what really triggered it.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Modded APKs never protected you from getting banned. All bans a while ago were caused by modded APKs.

Most of them never used Duelit or any other related stuff.
    I am not exactly sure why ppl would think that “Not sending stuff which konamis expects to receive” should be more secure in any way.

If they’d really ban ppl based on the assessment points, 99% in here and atleast 70% of the Duel Links community generally would be banned already.

I am not saying that botting won’t get you banned, there is always a risk and everybody knows it, However, botting itself (esp pixelbotting) is not rly a common banreason. On the other side, manipulating memory (8k instant win I.e.) or using modified files is.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.