Suggestion to Prevent Bans

Forums Members Area General Discussion Suggestion to Prevent Bans

• Creator
    Topic
    sheanxamoxisheanxamoxi
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’ve seen a lost of posts about users getting suspended or banned. I’ve been using steilz God-send of a farm bot for about three months (give or take) and I’ve never had an issue. I thought I would offer a suggestion that I do prevent this:

I have the game installed on every single device capable of running it: Two computers, my phone and my tablet. Every so often – especially when I think Konami is wising up – I switch devices to confuse them. I never leave this bot running 24/7. If the game crashes, leave it a while ESPECIALLY if the bot crashed the game. Konami is doing a major crack-down on cheaters as I am sure you guys are aware.

THAN YOU STEILZ!!!!

GL HF guys!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hey, thanks for your feedback.

Konami never stopped banning ppl, especially over the last weeks.
    However, not a single Duelit user was affected or reported anything, as we are using different and quite unique “hacking methods”, therefor we have been safe for quite a long time now.

philiplinphiliplin
    Participant

Well I managed to acheive a perma ban by no brain botting with the advanced tab, setting enemy hp to 0. It happened after 2 1-week bans 1 1-month ban. Account banned May 23rd. Good thing it is not my main account.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    philiplin wrote:
    Well I managed to acheive a perma ban by no brain botting with the advanced tab, setting enemy hp to 0. It happened after 2 1-week bans 1 1-month ban. Account banned May 23rd. Good thing it is not my main account.

Instantwins will get you banned sooner or later – that’s how other mods / hacks work and that’s the reason we keep telling ppl to not do it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.