Steam Version

Forums Members Area Bugreports Steam Version

• Creator
    Topic
    icreaktiveicreaktive
    Participant

Hey guys,

[font=arial, sans-serif]I have tried it once with the Steam version and I noticed on the current state (01.12) so many things:
    Event function: D.D. Invader does not work – always goes to the event, finds nothing and follows in an endless loop.

Furthermore, I would like to ask the following:
    Under Settings there is the function: Trainer mode – what does it do?

And because of the missions, everything works – only if it’s possible, could one possibly add this on the basis of my example?
    Example: Summon Spellcaster-Type Monster (s) x time (s) – so that under Normal / Tribute / Special Summon, you could also set the type of monsters?

It may well be that I have not posted this in the right place, but I hope it is not a problem ° teehee °[/font]

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello icreaktive,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello,
    About your D.D. Invader farm problem, please provide a screenshot.

Summing Monster x y times will be implemented soon.

Trainer mode lets you use 8k instantwin and the advanced tab changes while playing manually.

icreaktiveicreaktive
    Participant

Here:

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The answer is right there in your log “Make sure to completed all floors already”..

icreaktiveicreaktive
    Participant

[font=arial, sans-serif]I thought he farmt at least alone: D How do I have to then adjust that at least I automatically win if I do the missions? I do not want to play each floor individually with my deck[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]And what does it make sense to finish each floor in the end and then play with the bot again? I have every reward[/font]
    [/font][/size]

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Activate trainer mode, 8k win and set the values from the advanced tab to complete the missions in the D.D. Tower.

It is called “D.D. Invader farm” because it farms the invader once you reached the 30th floor, not to autoplay the event.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.