*STEAM* NPC Farming Issue

Forums Members Area Bugreports *STEAM* NPC Farming Issue

• Creator
    Topic
    BooYayBooYay
    Participant

My NPC farming doesn’t work half the time. It searches for the gate but always goes for the DDTower and when I switch tot he gate manually it gets stuck in a loop of not finding NPC and then switches to another stage until it’s time to find the Studio. There it keeps selecting the character change and can’t make it through to the studio.

It’ll occasionally make it through to some NPCs but the most I’ve made it through is like 5/10 NPCs so I’m stuck manually going through NPCs in trainer mode.

My windows scaling is at 125% and I’ve tried 100% with no change in behavior

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello BooYay,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Relog your Windows User after changing the scaling, according to your screenshots, the scaling is wrong.

BooYayBooYay
    Participant

So I’ve tried it with no change. Switched PCs and it works.
    It doesn’t seem to work on my Surface Tablet (Win10) no matter the scaling I put and BTW 100% scaling on that resolution is retarded everything is so small :P.
    But on my desktop (Win7) with a 1080p screen it works fine.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit currently supports scaling up to 125%, but you can see on your screenshots that the windows are still scaled (titlebar)

HevelHevel
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have the EXACT same problem.

Here’s a screenshot 

I don’t know what to do, it keeps entering DD Tower, then leaving, then entering again… and eventually the bot is useless.

Also, how to use the PAUSE/BREAK button ? 

Croquis.png

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Yes and your scaling is wrong aswell, also make sure to check out the tutorials section to learn about the pause button etc.

HevelHevel
    Participant

Thanks for the quick answer 

Are you talking about that ?

Is it correct ?

Croquis.png

=> “[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Duelit currently supports a windows scaling of 125% max” [/font]

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Don’t know what to do with this information, sorry ( don’t hit me ), and if it has something to do with my issue ?[/font]

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    HevelHevel
    Participant

God bless you.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.