(STEAM) My bot isn’t detecting gates :(

Forums Members Area Help (STEAM) My bot isn’t detecting gates :(

• Creator
    Topic
    bohemcigarminibohemcigarmini
    Participant

It worked perfectly fine yesterday and then this happend today

it works fine if i re-download everything (Bot..Duen links..) and i realized this bug happens if my computer is restarted

what should i do?  the resolution is on 1280×720

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello bohemcigarmini,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

For any reason your game/borders seem to be off the norm, as you can see on your statistic screenshots. Did you customize anything in your windows display settings?

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    For any reason your game/borders seem to be off the norm, as you can see on your statistic screenshots. Did you customize anything in your windows display settings?

I did try to change my window resolution after searching 
    Solutions on forum (it was all portuges so im not sure xD)
    but i don’t think that matters. btw i’m using 21 inch monitor is it to small to use bot?

steilz wrote:
    Participant

steilz pid=’2765′ dateline=’1512216130′]For any reason your game/borders seem to be off the norm, as you can see on your statistic screenshots. Did you customize anything in your windows display settings?

I did try to change my windos resolution after searching solutions on forum but i don’t think that caused this problem 

btw i’m using 21-inch monitor is it to small to use bot?
    [attachment=469]
    [attachment=470]
    [attachment=471]

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Delete Duelit and download it again from the download forum, then deactivate the resolutionCheck in the settings.ini and see if it works.

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Delete Duelit and download it again from the download forum, then deactivate the resolutionCheck in the settings.ini and see if it works.

Still not working but thanks,

I quit this game 5month ago and got back 5days ago

this bug keeps happening since i downloaded this bot

I will try to solve it myself and if it’s solved i’ll tell you

Thanks again for making this bot :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.