statistics (inventory) still not working for me

Forums Members Area Help statistics (inventory) still not working for me

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello superpenguin1,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Is Duelit opening the gate and closes it right after when you first start it?

superpenguin1superpenguin1
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

when bot is started first thing it does visually is check the series. Then it opens the gate and closes it before proceeding to the normal routine. I mean if that helps you figure out why the inventory thing isn’t showing for me then by all means :p

paki92200paki92200
    Participant
    superpenguin1 wrote:
    https://gyazo.com/ebd61da7c9e68d2dfd6223efc67c5b33

https://gyazo.com/9a3ae800b1fc8d0f688ffbd1d9da36ef

same settings ive always used same result. figured id have something wrong checked idk..referring to the inventory portion

Having same problem, I think it’s just a little bug, will be fixed soon.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    superpenguin1 wrote:
    steilz wrote:

when bot is started first thing it does visually is check the series. Then it opens the gate and closes it before proceeding to the normal routine. I mean if that helps you figure out why the inventory thing isn’t showing for me then by all means :p

Well sounds like Duelit is missing rights to make the screenshots of the inventory then, did you unzip it into a folder?

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    superpenguin1 wrote:
    steilz wrote:

Well sounds like Duelit is missing rights to make the screenshots of the inventory then, did you unzip it into a folder?

I unblocked the file before I unzipped it. I have it under exclusion from antis and run as admin still same result

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

When you start Duelit it creates a folder in your /duelit/ folder which is named dliteaf_xxxxxx, can you check that folder when it checks the gate, it should save the screenshots in there

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    When you start Duelit it creates a folder in your /duelit/ folder which is named dliteaf_xxxxxx, can you check that folder when it checks the gate, it should save the screenshots in there

https://gyazo.com/3f587e4a341a35f2cbcdc6dc33ea3921

https://gyazo.com/ccc75174ef14fac845f8aea068941e86

I updated the bot just now and those were the pics I took after starting it with the same settings ive always used

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Windows version?

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Windows version?

W10 pro

Participant

ok something I did was put the bot on a vm to play in background. and the stat screen works on VM but not on main same OS tho must be something on main pc stopping it?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Yea like i said, it looks like Duelit is missing the permission to work in it’s folder, really hard to debug from my side there as it’s a very specific client issue

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.