Some big problem with “DUELIT”

Forums Members Area Bugreports Some big problem with “DUELIT”

• Creator
    Topic
    dunglq.mbdunglq.mb
    Participant

Hi, I just joined our forum 2 days ago & have funny times with this software. Firstly, thanks a lot for useful software And now I’ll feedback some problem which I think if admin can fix it, it will be perfect.
    1. About closed software, it doesn’t work when I click button icon “x” ??? So, I can’t Stop Auto. Then I must used “Ctrl + Alt + Del” to go “Task Manager” & End task. It’s so Extremely.
    2. About “Use Duel Orbs”. When I check it, it have the problem: At the begin, I have 8/10 NPCs on the field; after 1 duel, although I have 7/10 NPCs but It auto click to icon “ORB” at top left of the game & continue click to use Orb immediately. So I waste a lot of Orbs (When not check “Use Duel Orbs”, It still click to “ORB” icon but closed after that without click to use).
    And I’ve 2 idea, maybe it’s useful:
    1. About File “jp.konami.duellinks.txt” . I tested this file + GG with my Android Phone (Root) , but It only worked speed of game, the game will not change it to 0 at the start of a duel & start normaly. So, I don’t understand this file can use for Android phone or not???
    2. I thinks Admin shoud have 1 Topic to talk more clearly all function. Ex: “Statistic” , “GG Pausetime”,…
    Finally, sorry about my English because I’m in Asia – So I’m not good about English. I must used GOOGLE to write this smile.png

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello dunglq.mb,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello, 

1. You have to stop the bot before you can close it.
    2. You are probably trying to use the speedhack feature without enabling the speedarrows (holding GG icon 2-3 seconds) that’s why the bot clicks there.
    3. You need a different GG file to use it on your android, Goof uploaded one on discord afaik. But it might not work on all phones.

Thansk your your feedback.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.