Slow dueling system.

Forums Members Area Help Slow dueling system.

• Creator
    Topic
    guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant

Steilz,

I wanted to talk to you about the role of casual and ranked duels.

Before you upgrade the duelit, it would run around 500 to 800 duels a day, using the disconnect option in the duel, now updated it hurts around 80 to 140 duels per day.

Due to this update, the process of raising the level was very slow, I would like to leave as a suggestion to leave as it was before or put this option for those who want to raise the characters at a faster level.

I know this option may be more insecure but I have always used it and it has always been very viable, I hope you can calmly analyze this issue.

Before I could leave a character in the mausoleum level in 2 days, now to leave a character level maximum I need more than 4 days.

Climbing the fast level characters helps collect the reward gems and thus buy new packages.

Suggestion: Try to make casual or crappy duels faster and put an option as soon as a character reaches the maximum level, change character to gain experience in another character.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello guibreezy,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Old PVP methods have been fixed by konami.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.