Server error (501)

Forums Members Area Bugreports Server error (501)

• Creator
    Topic
    newlife439newlife439
    Participant

Duelit gets stuck when ever the bot detects “communication time out” (language already set to English)

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Is there a way to force that error?

newlife439newlife439
    Participant

I set game guardian to x3 (manually – always x3 – not using duelit speed hack function).
    This makes farming pvp faster in my case (slower world npc)
    This error usually appears when the bot is running for a while, not sure whether there are ways to force it though.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Ill try it later,

But you know that GGspeedhack also works in PVP?

newlife439newlife439
    Participant

Yep, tried that.
    But it is slower than my method IMO since it only speeds up starting at the Rewards taking screen, don’t know if that’s an intended feature??!!

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Yes, speeding up loading times will result in even longer loading times or crashes

newlife439newlife439
    Participant

I agreed speeding up at the initial loading screen would result in longer loading times.
    The GG speed hack in duel world speeds up at the VS screen, coin flip screen, draw phase screen, you win screen, rewards taking screen, xp receiving screen.
    The pvp duel process is almost the same as the aforementioned, so I think pvp speed hack could be optimized more??!!
    Actually, the GG doesn’t speeds up at those screens is the reason why I choose to have it always x3 (with GG speedhack on automatically, it takes longer to finish a pvp duel than always x3)

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Due to the fact that many routines in PVP are serversided (even drawing cards), they cant be sped up, this and the reason that trying to speed up serversided things might be easier detectable and more errormessages is pretty much why i didn’t implement it in the duelscreens.

Also, showing which phase is active is also serversided and that’s when the GG pause kicks in, so speeding it up would have no effect anyways.

newlife439newlife439
    Participant

Yep it looks that way at first.
    With always x3 on, the time it takes to complete a duel may nearly the same with GG speed hack feature, let’s call this stage 1 (though I found that always x3 seems to be faster a bit, 4-6 secs maybe). But after a few duels, the game will crash which resulted in the communication time out and DISCONNECTION. With duel version 1, the bot will click to reboot, search for open world npc (which definitely causes another communication time out on the first duel WITH NO DISCONNECTION and you receive a duel loss WITH NO END DIALOG, strange indeed), and then re-enter the pvp. This time, the time it takes to complete a duel is even faster than stage 1 (sometimes up to more than 10 secs).
    So, I definitely think you may give it a try :)

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Well, receiving a server error, reconnecting, checking NPC and going back to PVP takes quite a lot of time i’d say.. so.. how can this be worth it?

newlife439newlife439
    Participant

Well let’s do a little math here.
    For example: with GG speedhack, the time it takes to complete a duel is 90s (supposedly). So 30 duels (my pvp cycle) would take 30 x 90 = 2700s
    The same formula with x3 always on a duel is supposed to be at least 8s (10s most of the time) faster, so a duel would take 82s -> 30 x 82 = 2460s
    2700 – 2460 = 240s
    That means with every 30 duels, my method is 4 mins faster.
    Even with all the disconnection and aforementioned stuff, all that takes 1-2 mins top and I only encounter the disconnection like 1-2 in hundreds of duels (sometimes not a single error for more than thousands of duels).
    However, this may work for me only :D, the bot is running fine atm, much appreciated your work and always fast response :)

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.