running duelit on a second virtual screen

Forums Members Area Help running duelit on a second virtual screen

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

Non – visible desktops tend to destroy windows residing in them, Duelit can’t interact with a window that doesn’t exist…

You’d be better off plugging in a second monitor. Plan B is to force a connection on a spare VGA or DVI port and create a fake monitor there, then VNC into the machine, from the machine, creating a loopback connection so you can actually see what’s on the fake monitor. Which might not even work depending on your GPU.

gentryclgentrycl
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Non – visible desktops tend to destroy windows residing in them, Duelit can’t interact with a window that doesn’t exist…

You’d be better off plugging in a second monitor. Plan B is to force a connection on a spare VGA or DVI port and create a fake monitor there, then VNC into the machine, from the machine, creating a loopback connection so you can actually see what’s on the fake monitor. Which might not even work depending on your GPU.

is it possible to run duelit and nox on two different screens?

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2952864/windows/how-to-use-windows-10s-task-view-and-virtual-desktops.html

I am reading or have read that and am trying to find a work around using it

so far I have had duelit running on another screen while the nox emulator is on the main that’s all Ive got so far

pc specs if needed i5 4590 16 gb ram rx 480 r9 270x windows 10 64 bit

just a note I know almost nothing about coding by my knowledge in the the sciences is good

GoofGoof
    Participant

I haven’t tried running NOX and Duelit on different screens, but it might work?

Without trying that taskview thing myself, I suspect it won’t work for the same reason the multi-desktop program failed. If you can’t see a window that’s hidden on another desktop, fair chance Duelit can’t see it either :(

UPDATE: I tried the taskview trick, as expected it doesn’t work. Duelit can click on the gate, but it can’t actually see anything on screen and gets stuck…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.