Risk ban ?

Forums Members Area General Discussion Risk ban ?

• Creator
    Topic
    MitsukkMitsukk
    Participant

Hello,

First of all thank you for your program.

I shall like knowing if the fact of using the program and of having a score from 8000 to every time entails risks of being banished.

Thank you

P.S : Sorry for my english i’m french.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello buddy,

Well, this is cheating, there is always a risk of getting banned. What i can tell you is that nobody has been banned so far by using Duelit with GameGuardian only.
    The only bans were caused by using modded APKs in PVP or by exploiting SuperJoey.

MitsukkMitsukk
    Participant

Thank you for your very fast answer,

Obviously that I shall not use the program pvp but only for the legendary duellists.

Thank’s

MitsukkMitsukk
    Participant

Hi,

With the event that has just taken place (Rex raptor), the fact of having fought it often involves a risk of ban?

Thank’s

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Same answer as above, nobody has been banned yet, so nobody is able to calculate any risk.

MitsukkMitsukk
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Same answer as above, nobody has been banned yet, so nobody is able to calculate any risk.

Thank’s

GoofGoof
    Participant

The only acknowledgement Konami have made that GG exists was to XOR the LP address months and months ago to try and make it harder to search for. This was rendered basically null when Enby and the GG team added the autoloading re-base feature to GG and we could then load whole lists without fuss.

Since then, Konami have basically ignored GG use, perhaps largely due to the fact you can’t cheat in PvP with it (that I know of). There have been a few people on a couple of forums claiming they’ve been banned, but they’ve all vanished without answering any questions about the what they were actually doing. My guess is that these people are trolls. The only confirmed bans that I know of have been people using modded apks to cheat in PvP, or people abusing the Super Joey exploit during the first event, and the latter were only temporary bans.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.