Resolution Problems

Forums Members Area Help Resolution Problems

• Creator
    Topic
    DuelIsLitDuelIsLit
    Participant

[attachment=204][attachment=203]Hi, just purchased the product and was following the video tutorial by Steilz step by step and am having problems with the Duelit resolution. Looked through the other threads about this issue but nothings helping, wondering if i can get some advice straight from the devs… heres screenshots showing whats happening with mine

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Your desktop resolution seems to be insanely small, you gotta set it to something supporting the 410×683 resolution of nox

LatoyaLatoya
    Participant

Hey, i’ve got the same problem, my windows resolution is set to 1920×1080, NOX resolution is set to the guide resolution, windows scaling is also at 100%.
    I took a screenshot of my screen and cropped my NOX window in paint, it is exactly 410×683 but the bot tells me it is 1614×954

MjrqLXD.png

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It’s not the same problem then when your windows resolution is 1920×1080, please provide screenshots. Make sure you follow the video tutorial step by step.

LatoyaLatoya
    Participant

0Nej1Cl.jpg

There you can see all the relevant settings.
    For some reason the bot said the resolution is at 1020×693 at the first failed attempt to start, then it’s 631×415.
    I followed both the video and text guide.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You are hovering your mouse over the duelit window, not the duel links window, 631×415 is the size of Duelit, please check out the video tutorial.

LatoyaLatoya
    Participant

How am i supposed to start the bot without leaving the mouse on the duelit window?
    Pressing spacebar doesn’t seem to work for me
    Do i have to add a startkey to the ini file? Because there’s only the stopkey listed

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I don’t really get your problem there.

Start duelit -> login -> HOVER your mouse over the NOX window (dont click anything, so the messagebox telling you to move your mouse over the Duel Links windows is the active window) -> and confirm the box by pressing the spacebar

LatoyaLatoya
    Participant

Yeah, now it’s recognizing the window, guess it was my error there thinking i have to click on the nox window to mark it as the active one instead of just hovering it. The notiying window is a little bit confusing there to be honest, thanks for your help, what do i do if the bot detects a NPC ( 0x9E724F detected!) but there is none in duel world?

Edit : Let me guess, it is arcana but the bot doesn’t know well about him?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It’s all answered in the tutorials, please make sure to read them carefully

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.