resolution problem

Forums Members Area Help resolution problem

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #48762
    go10go16go10go16
    Participant

    I have set 1280X720 but why this tool so stupid. It still prevent me from using it
    what the fuck

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #54920
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

    Hello go10go16,

    Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

    In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

    Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

    This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

    #54921
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Please post a stupid screenshot of Duelit and Duel Links, so i can take a fucking look at what your issue ist.

    #54922
    go10go16go10go16
    Participant
    go10go16 wrote:
    I have set 1280X720 but why this tool so stupid. It still prevent me from using it
    what the fuck

    go10go16 wrote:
    go10go16 wrote:
    I have set 1280X720 but why this tool so stupid. It still prevent me from using it
    what the fuck


    https://imgur.com/a/UkUotxM

    like this

    #54923
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Did you check your windows scaling? 
    Make sure it’s set to 100%, restart your pc afterwards.

    Common fix if everything else is fine, is to change the Duel Links resolution to something different and then back to 1280×720.

    #54925
    go10go16go10go16
    Participant

    https://imgur.com/a/AGtD5UY I have set the windows scaling 1280X720, and restart the PC many times.

    It does not work.


    I did what u have told me. But it still does not work

    #54926
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Can you post a fullscreen screenshot when Duel Links and Duelit is running

    #54927
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    go10go16 wrote:
    https://imgur.com/a/AGtD5UY I have set the windows scaling 1280X720, and restart the PC many times.

    It does not work.


    I did what u have told me. But it still does not work

    The windows scaling is NOT the resolution, the Windows resolution can be native (i.e. 1920×1080 or whatever you use) make sure to check out the setup tutorial here: https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=588

    #54934
    go10go16go10go16
    Participant

    I use another PC. It works. Thanks

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.