Resolution error

Forums Members Area Help Resolution error

• Creator
    Topic
    aneleaneleaneleanele
    Participant

Hi, I have downloaded the software today, and I keep having the same resolution issue. I have set my resolution to the right one. I have posted a screenshot attachment. I have tried to do the method of putting wrong resolution => restart => right resolution => restart but not successful. I have restarted the PC but still no success.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello aneleanele,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Is your Windows Scaling at 100% as explained in the tutorial?

aneleaneleaneleanele
    Participant

Hi, I just fixed it to 100% and it worked. Thank you. However, my PC text and files are too small and feel uncomfortable. Is there no way for this to work at 125% right now?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Not at the current Stage of the Bot, but i will look into it soon.

You can try to deactivate the resolutioncheck in the settings.ini (resCheck) and see if it works out fine.

aneleaneleaneleanele
    Participant

thanks/ close thread.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.