resolution

Forums Members Area Help resolution

• Creator
    Topic
    ShinjoShinjo
    Participant

how can I fix this I changed my settings in duel links my resolution is set to 1280×720 and duelit still says my resolution is still 1286×786

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Shinjo,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

When you are sure that you setup everything correct, change the Duelit resolution to something different and then back to 1280×720, also make sure to restart your PC.

ShinjoShinjo
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    When you are sure that you setup everything correct, change the Duelit resolution to something different and then back to 1280×720, also make sure to restart your PC.

so I changed my pc to 100% and restarted how do I change duelit resolution?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

before you login to Duel Links

ShinjoShinjo
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

I did that and its still saying 1286×749 even after resetting my pc.. I really don’t want my money to go to waist.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Why is the text on your screenshots barely readable, is it ’cause of the screenshot or do you have some sort of custom video settings.

When you are sure that you have the right resolution go to your /duelit/settings.ini and set “resCheck=0” and check if the bot works correctly.

ShinjoShinjo
    Participant
    Shinjo wrote:
    steilz wrote:

I did that and its still saying 1286×749 even after resetting my pc.. I really don’t want my money to go to waist.

it still didn’t work

steilz wrote:
    Why is the text on your screenshots barely readable, is it ’cause of the screenshot or do you have some sort of custom video settings.

When you are sure that you have the right resolution go to your /duelit/settings.ini and set “resCheck=0” and check if the bot works correctly.

still doesn’t work I have pc scale 100%, game resolution 128×720, and resolution check=0 and still not working

Shinjo wrote:
    Shinjo wrote:
    steilz wrote:

it still didn’t work

steilz wrote:

still doesn’t work I have pc scale 100%, game resolution 128×720, and resolution check=0 and still not working

hey where do I find the resolution check is it in the bot file?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit creates a folder named “duelit”, there you will find the settings.ini, open it with an editor and you can change certain settings.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.