resolution

Forums Members Area Help resolution

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #48853
    ShinjoShinjo
    Participant

    how can I fix this I changed my settings in duel links my resolution is set to 1280×720 and duelit still says my resolution is still 1286×786

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #55200
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

    Hello Shinjo,

    Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

    In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

    Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

    This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

    #55201
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    When you are sure that you setup everything correct, change the Duelit resolution to something different and then back to 1280×720, also make sure to restart your PC.

    #55202
    ShinjoShinjo
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    When you are sure that you setup everything correct, change the Duelit resolution to something different and then back to 1280×720, also make sure to restart your PC.

    so I changed my pc to 100% and restarted how do I change duelit resolution?

    #55203
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    before you login to Duel Links

    #55204
    ShinjoShinjo
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    before you login to Duel Links

    I did that and its still saying 1286×749 even after resetting my pc.. I really don’t want my money to go to waist.

    #55205
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Why is the text on your screenshots barely readable, is it ’cause of the screenshot or do you have some sort of custom video settings.

    When you are sure that you have the right resolution go to your /duelit/settings.ini and set “resCheck=0” and check if the bot works correctly.

    #55206
    ShinjoShinjo
    Participant
    Shinjo wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    before you login to Duel Links

    I did that and its still saying 1286×749 even after resetting my pc.. I really don’t want my money to go to waist.

    it still didn’t work


    steilz wrote:
    Why is the text on your screenshots barely readable, is it ’cause of the screenshot or do you have some sort of custom video settings.

    When you are sure that you have the right resolution go to your /duelit/settings.ini and set “resCheck=0” and check if the bot works correctly.

    still doesn’t work I have pc scale 100%, game resolution 128×720, and resolution check=0 and still not working


    Shinjo wrote:
    Shinjo wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    before you login to Duel Links

    I did that and its still saying 1286×749 even after resetting my pc.. I really don’t want my money to go to waist.

    it still didn’t work


    steilz wrote:
    Why is the text on your screenshots barely readable, is it ’cause of the screenshot or do you have some sort of custom video settings.

    When you are sure that you have the right resolution go to your /duelit/settings.ini and set “resCheck=0” and check if the bot works correctly.

    still doesn’t work I have pc scale 100%, game resolution 128×720, and resolution check=0 and still not working

     hey where do I find the resolution check is it in the bot file?

    #55210
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Duelit creates a folder named “duelit”, there you will find the settings.ini, open it with an editor and you can change certain settings.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.