PvP Update

Forums Members Area Bugreports PvP Update

• Creator
    Topic
    Buffy.Buffy.
    Participant

New PvP Method

First I want to thanks for your awesome Update!!!

I found a lag/error. 

I builded an Attack focused Deck with Anti Magic Arrows (AMA). When I enter the Battle Phase it asks me if I want to activate the AMA. But it freezes and the timer counts to zero…

With the card Rivalarriaval I have nearly the same problem. It activates how it should, but then it does not select a monster card.

I know this is just the first version of the pvp update, but maybe this information helps you for the next update.

greetings and have an awesome eastern ;) !

PS:
    And the following trap/magic cards work perfect: 
    Wall of Disruption
    Floodgate Traphole
    Fire Formation Gyokkou

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Buffy.,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Thanks for your feedback.

I keep pushing silent updates constantly, you may wanna restart Duelit from time to time and please tell me the current version number when something like that happens (aswell as screenshots)

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Fixed with v181

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.