PVP setup

Forums Members Area Help PVP setup

• Creator
    Topic
    superpenguin1superpenguin1
    Participant

Trying to configure the card-db for run six sams AT ALL which in basic doesn’t do it. Bot doesn’t understand order of operations when it comes to six sams which im trying to figure out how to actually implement. who knows maybe its my fault and simply user error :p

For instance
    I start

Hand is 

Dojo
    United
    Kizan
    Legendary secret of the six
    Fuma

Manually I would
    Activate – Dojo United FIRST
    Drop Fuma > Secret effect to special in def
    Activate United (BOT DOESNT ACTIVATE THIS AT ALL IVE HAD TWO WITH MAX COUNTERS FOR AN ENTIRE DUEL)
    Synch for Shien
    Drop Kizan
    End

Bots “logic”

Start same hand

Summon Legendary of the Six first (gains no effect this way)(no dojo or united)
    THEN drops united dojo (still never activates them)
    Drop kizan
    end

Now im sure my starting method can be tweaked but its pretty straight forward either way the bots logic isn’t up to par on that one the edits below are just what I edited separated from the rest I have it in the file as it should be I just pulled those out separately so you could see how I had it edited incase its my doing on why the bots logic for this deck is simply put….fucked. 

[7145]
    name=Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
    play=3
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=oMain
    activateOn=own
    [7458]
    name=Six Samurai United
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=oMain
    activateOn=own
    [9311]
    name=Legendary Six Samurai – Kizan
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=oMain
    activateOn=own
    [9312]
    name=Legendary Six Samurai – Enishi
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=oStandby,oDraw,oMain,oBattle,oEnd,eStandby,eDraw,eMain,eBattle,eEnd
    activateOn=own,enemy
    [13308]
    name=Secret Six Samurai – Genba
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=oStandby,oDraw,oMain,oBattle,oEnd,eStandby,eDraw,eMain,eBattle,eEnd
    activateOn=own,enemy
    [13307]
    name=Secret Six Samurai – Fuma
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activateOn=own,enemy
    [9341]
    name=Asceticism of the Six Samurai
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=oMain
    activateOn=own
    [9528]
    name=Shien’s Dojo
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=oMain
    activateOn=own
    [9544]
    name=Six Style – Dual Wield
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activateOn=own,enemy
    [12347]
    name=Drowning Mirror Force
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=eBattle
    activateOn=enemy
    [9332]
    name=Legendary Six Samurai – Shi En
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activateOn=own,enemy
    [12818]
    name=Vermillion Dragon Mech
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=oMain
    activateOn=own
    [8736]
    name=Lightning Warrior
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=eBattle
    activateOn=enemy
    [12257]
    name=Stardust Charge Warrior
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=oMain
    activateOn=own
    [10789]
    name=Giganticastle
    play=1
    flipMain=1
    activatePhase=oMain
    activateOn=own

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello superpenguin1,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You may have to switch to a more simplistic deck without complicated combos, Amazoness i.e. worked great and got some ppl to KOG with Duelit at the time it was top tier

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    You may have to switch to a more simplistic deck without complicated combos, Amazoness i.e. worked great and got some ppl to KOG with Duelit at the time it was top tier

what would you honestly suggest tho if amazoness doesn’t work anymore? I was trying to build neos heroes they are supposedly good atm

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I don’t know, im not using the method anymore, it was built in because the disc. method was temporary fixed

Participant

Is there a way to implement priority? Like if I have two cards in hand the bot wants to play it will always play one first over the other

yassinethebestyassinethebest
    Participant
    superpenguin1 wrote:
    Is there a way to implement priority? Like if I have two cards in hand the bot wants to play it will always play one first over the other

this would fix 90% of the pvp bot’s problems

fartofarto
    Participant
    superpenguin1 wrote:

Here is a example I just ran with a silver account in pvp using the following Hybrid Amazoness and 2 blue flame warrior. You have nothing to change – Make sure to only use weapons/magic and trap that affect the correct targets only
    1 – traps opponent’s monsters/spell targeting” 
    2- equipement your warriors and not any warrior”

Try and get 1 field spell and maybe 1 draw 

Key monsters are :
    1 -Amazoness Swords Woman take makes it so they take damage
    2 -Amazoness Fighter makes it so you take no damage – that’s a total of 5 monsters
    only get 1 or 2 tribute monsters but get at least 1(queen or gilford) – it does wonders even with basic AI

Amazoness assault is purely broken over all as it will kill any monsters after damage calculation and with 5 monsters where you take no damage it is very Broken.
    If you have them,I recommend Using Any of the 3 Wall traps (mirrors, disruption, draining shield). 

For skills unless you get 6/6/6 + 2 monsters use balance 
    Else use LP boost Alpha

hope it helps :) 

** note I can’t post screenshots it does a error server not found**

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.