PVP Farming with BoT

Forums Members Area General Discussion PVP Farming with BoT

• Creator
    Topic
    KingPhineasKingPhineas
    Participant

What are the benefits of this? Pretty new to duel links and duelit

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jaman007jaman007
    Participant

Getting free exp and some rewards at the end of the duel (dont need to use keys or wait for npc to spawn) but while dealing with PVP, people can notice that you are botting so its not as safe as NPC or GATE farm.

mpe14mpe14
    Participant

it’s quite safe in the lower ranks like bronze or silver. A lot of members deliberately let themselves drop to those ranks to farm easy ranked wins as well as bot casual 24/7.
    I wouldn’t recommend botting pvp at KoG, as you face the same opponents due to the small amount of player pool and manual reports are a thing.

DeputydawgDeputydawg
    Participant
    mpe14 wrote:
    it’s quite safe in the lower ranks like bronze or silver. A lot of members deliberately let themselves drop to those ranks to farm easy ranked wins as well as bot casual 24/7.
    I wouldn’t recommend botting pvp at KoG, as you face the same opponents due to the small amount of player pool and manual reports are a thing.

You can sometimes get the same player in lower ranks as well as it’s happened to me several times so botting those ranks can be risky as well.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.