Pvp bot wont complete consecutive summon

Forums Members Area Help Pvp bot wont complete consecutive summon

• Creator
    Topic
    darkjakedarkjake
    Participant

Hi, I can’t get the pvp bot to work correctly with concurrent summons like with yosenju’s, it gets stuck at
    “Summon Monster(1)” and won’t tap any of the monsters, when manually tapped it seems to complete the summon but it isn’t aware of the action from the looks of it.

(also the carddb is out of date again, does not contain the newest box)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello darkjake,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Can you please add screenshot when that happens

darkjakedarkjake
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

Sorry thought I already uploaded the image, here it is

darkjakedarkjake
    Participant

Woops just realized the image won’t attach to my posts :S probably a me thing though.

https://imgur.com/a/lieZNd0
    it gets stuck when any Yosenju monster is summoned and its effect is activated, left windows time in there and log timestamp to give a good idea on how long I let it sit.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Please dont crop the screenshot, it helps when i got the full screenshot of duel links and duelit, not just a part of it, as Duelit detects certain pixels. If you feel like you gotta censor some stuff on it, just black it out.

darkjakedarkjake
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    Please dont crop the screenshot, it helps when i got the full screenshot of duel links and duelit, not just a part of it, as Duelit detects certain pixels. If you feel like you gotta censor some stuff on it, just black it out.

Fair enough, sorry was at work when the screenshot was taken so here is a freshy https://imgur.com/a/p082cQ0 Happens any time a yosenju summon eff is activated

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Are you using Windows 7 or is that just a theme?

darkjakedarkjake
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Are you using Windows 7 or is that just a theme?

Yeah am using Windows 7, Can verify it in a different environment if need be

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.