PvP Bot Problems

Forums Members Area Help PvP Bot Problems

• Creator
    Topic
    KaiKai
    Participant

Gate farm works fine but PvP farm usually stops after 5-15 plays. For some reason I always get “kicked” back to the main menu screen.

I leave the bot to run over night and I always wake up to this:

Tqhs3Zm.jpg

My settings:

YQylM28.png

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Kai,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I think it’s caused by a server error which is not being detected and redirects you to the loginscreen after a certain period of time, it’s odd but ill check it.

KaiKai
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    I think it’s caused by a server error which is not being detected and redirects you to the loginscreen after a certain period of time, it’s odd but ill check it.

Also to add, I’m already KoG and it takes much longer to find an opponent but not sure if that could be the issue.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Should be fixed with the latest version

KaiKai
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Should be fixed with the latest version

Can confirm it’s fixed.

Cheers!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.