Pause Function in CP

Forums Members Area Bugreports Pause Function in CP

• Creator
    Topic
    TentakeelTentakeel
    Participant

When i pause the bot in Control Panel it will restart automatically, but when i set a second ‘Pause-Time’ the bot wont start again.

I use the function when i want to play if i´m not on my Laptop. I pause the bot via the function in Forum on my phone, and set it maybe to 30mins, then i Start the Duel Links App on my iPhone, and im able to play for 30mins. After this 30mins the bot starts, and my Game on iPhone crash. Thats fine! But when i add 30mins before the 30 mins are finish, the bot won´t work.

(GERMAN)
    Ich nutze die Funktion im Forum um den Bot zu stoppen wenn ich unterwegs bin. Angenommen ich möchte spielen, der Bot läuft jedoch, dann nutze ich mein Handy um im Forum den Bot zu stoppen für 30min. In diesen 30min kann ich spielen und der Bot schmeißt mich nach diesen wieder raus. Läuft super! Außer man bemerkt innerhalb der 30min das man eine längere Pause braucht. Gibt man während der 30min weitere Minuten ein, startet der Bot nichtmehr.

Gruß Daniel

PS: Das ist keine Kritik nur eine Anmerkung.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Tentakeel,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Yea that’s exactly what that function is for. I’ll check why it won’t resume tomorrow.

TentakeelTentakeel
    Participant

Thanks for this quick reply. :D

DerpyderpDerpyderp
    Participant

I would say the safest way to do it is

1) Pause bot for 30 mins
    2) Play on phone untill bot kicks you out
    3) Pause again after being kicked
    4) Wait 1-2 mins
    5) Play on your phone untill bot kicks you out
    6) Go to step 3

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.