optiml configurtion for speedhack

Forums Members Area Help optiml configurtion for speedhack

• Creator
    Topic
    GhostwisperGhostwisper
    Participant

hi there
    i want to know if there exist some optimal configuration to do the auto win with spedd hack ,becasu i set it last night to do only lv 10 leendary duelist at the gate ,i seted with 1;10 on gg . today i wake up and i saw it only did 30 duels (i cheked if where any internert trouble and nothing went wrong on the log). i was hopping to do at least 60 per night ,cause at this point will take me like 1 month to get 1 char from 1 to 40 =/  , so maybe there its a better config than mine. (i have more than 12k  of keys so thats not the problem)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Ghostwisper,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Something definately went wrong if you only got 30 duels overnight (let’s say the bot ran for 8 hours, that would mean that one duel took 16 minutes on average).

Normally you get a couple of hundreds over night, you should watch the bot for a duel and see how long it takes and what goes wrong.

GhostwisperGhostwisper
    Participant

[04:06:39] Starting duel..
    [04:06:40] Slowing down..
    [04:06:51] Speeding up..
    [04:06:52] Skipping coinflip..
    [11:02:18] Duelend detected!
    [11:02:18] Slowing down..
    [11:02:20] Waiting for xp screen..
    [11:02:27] Speeding up..
    [11:02:27] XP Screen detected!

thres the problem , i wnet to sleep 4am ,i turned off only my screen
    and around 11 am i wake up i check teh bot , but the logs dont shows any activities on those hours

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You gotta make sure that your monitor doesn’t go into some sort of power saving mode when turned off.

GhostwisperGhostwisper
    Participant

im cheking but im sure i didnt set to hibernate my pc

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Aslong as the window is drawn by your GPU, it get’s detected.

GhostwisperGhostwisper
    Participant

i think its solved now ,i hope.
    i have the no hybernate option activated but for some reason it was seted to turn of the hdd after 20 minutes , i changed that to 600 minutes and at least now i wans having that same error at least ove 30 minutoes with screen turned of the bot was still working . i will let this as solved for now ,thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘optiml configurtion for speedhack’ is closed to new replies.