Only Gate

Forums Members Area Help Only Gate

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    ReapernoobReapernoob
    Duelit

The issue dueling lvl 10 duelists was solved but i spend for the same trouble. Duelit does not detect npcs very well only in gate area, it does not click on them and pass to the next area… it occurred only in gate area… before thoses att it was working very well

Some times it detect, but if a new npc appear in gate area it does not recognize it

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

Start Duelit as admin when you start nox as admin.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit
    Reapernoob wrote:
    The issue dueling lvl 10 duelists was solved but i spend for the same trouble. Duelit does not detect npcs very well only in gate area, it does not click on them and pass to the next area… it occurred only in gate area… before thoses att it was working very well

Some times it detect, but if a new npc appear in gate area it does not recognize it

Please read the tutorial about adding NPCs

Tayfun RTTayfun RT
    Participant

Duelit

i know this with start as admin nox/duelit … i added the NPC´s too.
    And i have no statistic information.

No doenst works.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

Screenshot your settings tab please.

ReapernoobReapernoob
    Duelit

Steilz i did not see any tutorial about ” add npc” . I have to do this every time i use duelit? Duelit some times clicks on gate and after that it clicks on a random area ” xxxxxxx detected ” with gate open.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit
    Reapernoob wrote:
    Steilz i did not see any tutorial about ” add npc” . I have to do this every time i use duelit? Duelit some times clicks on gate and after that it clicks on a random area ” xxxxxxx detected ” with gate open.

https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=130 “NPC Detection”

Tayfun RTTayfun RT
    Participant

Duelit
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

If you opened Duelit with admin rights and it’s still not working, contact me over Discord and i’ll take a look at it.

Tayfun RTTayfun RT
    Participant

Duelit

can you “troubleshoot” with teamviewer?

GoofGoof
    Participant

Duelit

Rather odd, does the problem still occur if you use DirectX mode instead of OpenGL in the NOX settings?

Tayfun RTTayfun RT
    Participant

Duelit

No way, the bot switchs every times to the Gate, and leaves them.
    I look all Videos and Guides, but i don´t no whats the Problem. Im an fcking System Engineer with a Problem by a Duel Link Bot. *fate*

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

Like i said, contact me over discord, ill take a look at it as soon as im online

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.