Odd color shift on nox

Forums Members Area Help Odd color shift on nox

• Creator
    Topic
    quantumhackerquantumhacker
    Participant

A few days ago nox started to display colors oddly. I seems to be much lighter than usual. When I switch to Directx it appears normal but duelit doesn’t work as well. When I screenshotted it with nox it also appeared normal, so I had to printscreen. Any idea what the problem is?

View post on imgur.com

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

Did this happen on NOX 5 or is this only a 5.0.0.1 thing? Perhaps it’s an issue with themes?

quantumhackerquantumhacker
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Did this happen on NOX 5 or is this only a 5.0.0.1 thing? Perhaps it’s an issue with themes?

It worked awhile on nox 5 while using different themes, but then a few days ago it became like this

I just installed nox 5 and duelit on a different machine and it’s working ok. Idk what is going on with my main computer though

rulonrulon
    Participant
    quantumhacker wrote:
    A few days ago nox started to display colors oddly. I seems to be much lighter than usual. When I switch to Directx it appears normal but duelit doesn’t work as well. When I screenshotted it with nox it also appeared normal, so I had to printscreen. Any idea what the problem is?

http://imgur.com/HTFxedH

Looks like an Instagram filter, lol. Very strange

GoofGoof
    Participant

I still have a hunch this is a theme issue, could well be wrong though. I’ve not seen anything like that before.

This arvo when I have my ESXi host back together I’ll have a play with it and see if I can replicate it…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.