Not Injecting Advanced Tab when durling Cubic Monster

Forums Members Area Bugreports Not Injecting Advanced Tab when durling Cubic Monster

• Creator
    Topic
    TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

The bot works fine in injecting advanced tab into assist duels, but it fails for injecting into the riad duel / cubic monster boss. I couldn’t get the screenshot of it in action, but if you look at the log, this is what happens:
    1) It clicks duel the cubic monster, I think called Raid Duel after it spawns
    2) Instead of injecting advanced tab values, it checks for eventitems, so I lose the duel.
    3) Clicks ok throughout the duelend (not sure about this step, I wasn’t watching carefully).
    4) Looks for event and closes dialog saying something like “you lost the duel against the boss and deal just 250 damage” [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](not sure about this step, I wasn’t watching carefully).[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]5) Eventpage is slightly changed maybe after the riad duel, and so bot doesn’t detect eventpage and exits ([font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]not sure about this step, I wasn’t watching carefully).[/font][/font][/size]

O6dkgUW.png

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello TKan010714,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Seems to only happen when the riad duel unlocks while the bot is still farming the event. If the raid duel is already unlocked before you start the event with the bot, then it works fine.
    As you can see, it works fine in this scenario: https://gfycat.com/ThisBestAfricancivet

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

[attachment=979]
    That’s a problem.

i remember you reporting something like that in previous events, nobody else reported something similar and i wasn’t really able to reproduce.

Lemme send you a debugversion of Duelit @ PMs

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.