Not activating autoduel automatically for Fantastic Pegasus

Forums Members Area Bugreports Not activating autoduel automatically for Fantastic Pegasus

• Creator
    Topic
    TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

fjzlSYL.png

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello TKan010714,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

gznstergznster
    Participant

Mine didn’t even duel pegesaus, lol

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant
    gznster wrote:

You have to use the “add npc” button to add him. It didn’t pick up Pegasus until I did. but when it did, it had this bug of not activating autoduel

gznstergznster
    Participant
    TKan010714 wrote:
    gznster wrote:

You have to use the “add npc” button to add him. It didn’t pick up Pegasus until I did. but when it did, it had this bug of not activating autoduel

Mind sharing the Color? I keep excluding it. Not sure which Color to add

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

it never detected a duel there, that’s the problem, not sure how that happens, can you directly go into a duel when the popup appears?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Was it a one-time thing or does it always happen?

kukkieskukkies
    Participant

I also added his face but for some reason duelit does not want to duel him.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    it never detected a duel there, that’s the problem, not sure how that happens, can you directly go into a duel when the popup appears?

Wdym go directly into the duel? for the pop-up do you mean the pop-up where it says pegasus appeared?

also I don’t think this is a one-time thing but because DL restarts after 5 min, then the problem doesn’t get stuck, but I don’t get any rewards for pegasus. I’ll try to reproduce it

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Your last loglines were “Fantastic Pegasus appeared” which indicates that the peagasus popup appeared, it never detected dialog etc.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Weird. I’m not sure how it managed to click on the duel button by accident

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.