No Network Connection Detected

Forums Members Area Bugreports No Network Connection Detected

• Creator
    Topic
    guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant

Good Morning,

I wanted to warn that my duelit every time a duel ends, it shows a “Network Connection Detected” error, the problem started about 2 days ago and I tried restarting my computer, restarting the internet, updating the duelit and also steam, with this connection problem, does anyone else have the same problem?

Here is a video showing the problem:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvrzxoDE8Zc&feature=youtu.be

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello guibreezy,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

try lowering/deactivate speedhack

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

Without the speedhack it works normally but by linking the speedhack at any speed the error happens.

Up to two days ago the speedhack was running normal at level 50 or any other lower value.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant
    guibreezy wrote:
    steilz wrote:

Without the speedhack it works normally but by linking the speedhack at any speed the error happens.

Up to two days ago the speedhack was running normal at level 50 or any other lower value.

I use 8. Unless you got a monitor faster the 60hz, then there is no need to run max speed hack cause it will be limited by your monitor. If you have 144hz, do speed hack 20. If you have more than that, which means you’re rich, I don’t know bc I don’t have a monitor faster than that

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It’s also caused by the recent konami changes where speedhack doesn’t slow down while konami calculates the result, you’ll have to lower speedhack until i find a fix.

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    It’s also caused by the recent konami changes where speedhack doesn’t slow down while konami calculates the result, you’ll have to lower speedhack until i find a fix.

At speed 12x works super good, thank you brother XD .. Case terminated.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.