NO MORE REGISTRATIONS POSSIBLE

Forums Public Info NO MORE REGISTRATIONS POSSIBLE

• Creator
    Topic
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

From today on there will be NO NEW DUELIT REGISTRATIONS or MEMBERSHIP EXTENSIONS possible.

Duelit will be updated until all memberships expire and may, or may not become free after.
    At this point i can not tell you what will happen in the future.

I wanna thank everybody who helped me with this project for the last 3 years.

Big shoutout to my old Mods Goof, Henji, mpe14 and Derpyderp

hf guys, steilz

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by steilzsteilz.
Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    yicxyicx
    Participant

From today on there will be NO NEW DUELIT REGISTRATIONS or MEMBERSHIP EXTENSIONS possible.

Duelit will be updated until all memberships expire and may, or may not become free after.
    At this point i can not tell you what will happen in the future.

I wanna thank everybody who helped me with this project for the last 3 years.

Big shoutout to my old Mods Goof, Henji, mpe14 and Derpyderp

hf guys, steilz

Today I cannot log in to Duelit normally. My membership may expire. When will the free version be released?
    I really need to use your Bot, so I hope you can release a free version as soon as possible. Thank you!

is the bot over? what actually happened?

yicx01yicx01
    Participant

is the bot over? what actually happened?

I don’t know what happened, but it seems that steilz has its own difficulties. I heard that there will be a basic free version, but steilz has not released it yet.

BckdraftzBckdraftz
    Participant

Are all of the memberships currently done? now is the best time to be grinding. when will the free version be ready? pleases respond!!

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

I’m currently checking out the Zexal update and might release a version today or tomorrow.

yicx01yicx01
    Participant

I’m currently checking out the Zexal update and might release a version today or tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your response, and look forward to your new release!

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘NO MORE REGISTRATIONS POSSIBLE’ is closed to new replies.