NO MORE REGISTRATIONS POSSIBLE

Forums Public Info NO MORE REGISTRATIONS POSSIBLE

• Creator
    Topic
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

From today on there will be NO NEW DUELIT REGISTRATIONS or MEMBERSHIP EXTENSIONS possible.

Duelit will be updated until all memberships expire and may, or may not become free after.
    At this point i can not tell you what will happen in the future.

I wanna thank everybody who helped me with this project for the last 3 years.

Big shoutout to my old Mods Goof, Henji, mpe14 and Derpyderp

hf guys, steilz

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by steilzsteilz.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I was very surprised when I saw this news. Why did steilz have this idea? I have always paid for it.

But why does steilz stop updating such a great bot? Your stop update annoys me very much.

If you stop updating Bot in the future, it will make me unable to play this game again. This is a very bad decision! !

Although, I don’t know why you should stop updating Bot, steilz. But I ask you not to give up this Bot project. If you give up bots just because of cost issues, you can actually provide the extended cost of bots. I don’t mind at all!

Finally, please steilz not to give up such an excellent Bot project, thank you!

mpe14mpe14
    Participant

Duelit

Hey steilz,

just wanted to say thanks for the good old times on discord, when we, with Derp and Goof, had so much fun botting and challenging each other to do crazy exploits. From all bots I have used over the years, your support and talkativeness in this community was top-notch, especially considering that you were developing Duelit alone.

Cheers!

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

Hey steilz,

just wanted to say thanks for the good old times on discord, when we, with Derp and Goof, had so much fun botting and challenging each other to do crazy exploits. From all bots I have used over the years, your support and talkativeness in this community was top-notch, especially considering that you were developing Duelit alone.

Cheers!

Thanks for the great words 😀

Been a long time, i kinda mixed up some mods as i didn’t re-check my post and we didn’t communicate for some years, sorry buddy, obviously you and Derp were the guys i talked the most to 😀
    Yea we had some great times on Discord back in the days, great that you still seem to lurk around here from time to time 😀

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

Hi Steilz. You know me as Mr. BotALot lol. Anyways, I really appreciate all the work you’ve done for the bot like always keeping it up to date and listening to suggestions and bug reports. Definitely would not be able to play this game without it with time constraints and such. It’s been a long ride. I wish you the best whatever has happened that may cause you to be unable to continue support for the bot.

I know a decent amount of code, not enough to create or write brand new programs or scripts usually, but I’m good at modifying and duplicating code to serve a certain purpose like a new feature that just requires duplicating and tweaking previous code. Will be continuing to take programming classes in a year maybe.

I may not have too much time, so def can’t help full-time, but I’d like to contribute to a team of other volunteers

Big shoutout to you as well, always reporting everything and by that contributing to a better botting experience 🙂 and yea, i don’t think that there is anyone as passionate as you are when it comes to botting 😀

crazeman91crazeman91
    Participant

anyone know whats going on bc i was hoping to download it but its not letting me i saw where the owner was deciding if he was going to make it free or not …hope it gets figured out soon

cxbygocxbygo
    Participant

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh sad to see this post. Thanks for supporting duelit

yicxyicx
    Participant

Excuse me, can a previously registered member still log in and use it after the membership expires?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

Excuse me, can a previously registered member still log in and use it after the membership expires?

not until it’s free

yicxyicx
    Participant

not until it’s free

OK,Thank You!

crazeman91crazeman91
    Participant

any update to when this will be free or buy able again ? anyway u can tell when current subs or out of play time with bot

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

I’ll probably release a testrun free-version in 1-2 weeks.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by steilzsteilz.
    crazeman91crazeman91
    Participant

ok ty for the update n keep up the hard work bud

LoveYueLoveYue
    Participant

Duelit

😀I will love to pay dw. Since that bot help me so much

YbagYbag
    Participant

Wow, i loved that bot, you did a good job all those years !
    it’s sad, it might means the end of the game for me !

I highly doubt there is a good and updated alternative bot as good as yours

thanks steilz

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by YbagYbag.
    skyanceskyance
    Participant

Thank you so fucking much for your time and effort over the years! Many gems thanks to you! Fuck KONAMI!! Please don’t go <3 The duelinks hacking community would love you forever if you made this free! wow

All the best in the future!
    Stay safe out there with the pandemic going on

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘NO MORE REGISTRATIONS POSSIBLE’ is closed to new replies.