NO MORE REGISTRATIONS POSSIBLE

Forums Public Info NO MORE REGISTRATIONS POSSIBLE

• Creator
    Topic
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

From today on there will be NO NEW DUELIT REGISTRATIONS or MEMBERSHIP EXTENSIONS possible.

Duelit will be updated until all memberships expire and may, or may not become free after.
    At this point i can not tell you what will happen in the future.

I wanna thank everybody who helped me with this project for the last 3 years.

Big shoutout to my old Mods Goof, Henji, mpe14 and Derpyderp

hf guys, steilz

• This topic was modified 5 days ago by steilzsteilz.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    KaiKai
    Participant

Duelit

Wow. Crazy news. Just returned to the game and this was a surprise. Well, do what you gotta do, steilz. I’ve used your bot plenty in the past and it for sure helped me a ton!

I can’t imagine playing this game without botting so I’m not sure what am I gonna do next either 😀

Would be awesome if you could make the bot free in the future and only leave a few basic functions without having to update it or fix for the events? And if one day it stops working – then that would be it. But if that’s not possible, I understand. You probably put a lot of work into this and I appreciate what you have done very much.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

haha, back when i started playing Duel Links with my brother, my words were pretty much the same -> “I can’t imagine playing this game without botting”, that was the start of Duelit.

Thank you for your nice words buddy 🙂

raimubruhraimubruh
    Participant

Duelit

Can you add me on discord? Raimu#2002

Thanks man I appreciated all the work you did for us 😛

kukkieskukkies
    Participant

so it this discontinued or what? if its not free then i will buy it if it still available.

FoxymeowFoxymeow
    Participant

I was JUST about to buy another month lol.
    Oh well. Everything has to end some time right? I guess I will pop in every now and then to see if I can buy a subscription

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

As i said, it might become free at a later point, the main problem then is that i can’t provide support for that many users

partynextbotpartynextbot
    Participant

As i said, it might become free at a later point, the main problem then is that i can’t provide support for that many users

If it’s free you don’t have to provide support for everyone, just keep it updated, JDuel Links works with a donation basis and doesn’t have all the features that you’ve added for every events so, i’d rather use yours with the donation basis and just the event updates here and there tbh.

BullyWiiPlazaBullyWiiPlaza
    Participant

If it’s free you don’t have to provide support for everyone, just keep it updated, JDuel Links works with a donation basis and doesn’t have all the features that you’ve added for every events so, i’d rather use yours with the donation basis and just the event updates here and there tbh.

Hi, I’m the creator of the JDuel Links. Most recent events have actually been supported by the bot, which e.g. includes farming Raid Duels, Duelist Chronicles, D.D. Castle, Tag Duel Tournament and Duelist Road (Clash at Crash Town). By default you of course have Casual Duels, Ranked Duels, Gate Duels, Duel Trials and Spawnables farming. Which kind of event related features are you missing still?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

Duelit will most likely become free in October.

Alltho I might have to find some voluntary helpers.

partynextbotpartynextbot
    Participant

depending on what you’re looking for i’m down to help you

sombraboxsombrabox
    Participant

I’m down! but as @partynextbot said! We need to know if we are capable to help! so let us know what u need

volt72volt72
    Participant

I have been around since the beginning where if you paid you got the bot for free. If you need anything I’m down to help, I still lurk even though I don’t really use the bot anymore.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Duelit

Hi Steilz. You know me as Mr. BotALot lol. Anyways, I really appreciate all the work you’ve done for the bot like always keeping it up to date and listening to suggestions and bug reports. Definitely would not be able to play this game without it with time constraints and such. It’s been a long ride. I wish you the best whatever has happened that may cause you to be unable to continue support for the bot.

I know a decent amount of code, not enough to create or write brand new programs or scripts usually, but I’m good at modifying and duplicating code to serve a certain purpose like a new feature that just requires duplicating and tweaking previous code. Will be continuing to take programming classes in a year maybe.

I may not have too much time, so def can’t help full-time, but I’d like to contribute to a team of other volunteers

zeligazeliga
    Participant

Duelit

Wait wait wait what happened? I’m out of the loop.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.