“No gate detected, retrying..”

Forums Members Area Help “No gate detected, retrying..”

• Creator
    Topic
    Dourflamingo19Dourflamingo19
    Participant

pretty much this.. resolution and settings are all fine

G3JQeab.png

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Dourflamingo19,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Screenshot duel links and duelit when this happens. Is it trying to click the gate button?

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Screenshot duel links and duelit when this happens. Is it trying to click the gate button?

it does open the gate and closes it right after a few seconds, then it opens the gate and keeps repeating the action

BPe8bab.jpg

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Make sure to not cut off the Duel Links window at the bottom, that should fix it.

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Make sure to not cut off the Duel Links window at the bottom, that should fix it.

it´s not cut off. its just my bad snipping tool skills :P  i made sure its at the center of my screen

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Is your windows scaling at 100%? And did you restart your PC in case you changed it? (You can disable statistics for a temporary fix until we find out what’s causing it.)

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Is your windows scaling at 100%? And did you restart your PC in case you changed it? (You can disable statistics for a temporary fix until we find out what’s causing it.)

yup i have tried both scalings. at 125% it isnt even doing anything but clicking at random spots.

Participant

still cant make it work..

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

According to the screenshot you posted above, it tried to get your stats but the coordinates were off, so it must be something with the size detection of the window.

I can take a look over teamviewer if you want, if so, pm me.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Fixed – custom nvidia settings caused pixeldetection problems.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.