No dialog detected

Forums Members Area Help No dialog detected

• Creator
    Topic
    aneleaneleaneleanele
    Participant

My bot keeps entering duel school, d.d gate(the guy with the black hood) and pvp gate while farming. I have to sometimes manually move him to different zones. Is there a way to prevent that for speeding up the farm? I currently get only 170-180 duels during boosted orb and I know it is possible to get 300. I believe it is partly because he keeps entering useless areas… Can you please help me configure my settings so that I can increase the speed of my farm? Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello aneleanele,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You probably added random colors using the “Add NPC” feature (Just a wild guess, you need to provide screenshot if you want support).

Also, read this: https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=587

aneleaneleaneleanele
    Participant

Okay thanks, deleted the ones that were giving issues. Do you know if I can prevent bot entering gate every time when switching to gate?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Disable statistics

aneleaneleaneleanele
    Participant

ok, any other useful feedback to increase my duel count with boosted orbs? I cant get above 180, my speedhack is set at 50, all sleeptimes are 0 and i only have “farm NPC’s” checked in settings.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Speedhack x50 doesn’t mean it’s actually x50, since it’s capped by your system.
    A higher hz monitor gives you a big advantage. Some guy in here actually got 340 duels in a single orb run. However, 180 duels is not bad at all and is totally worth it if you compare it to buying packs manually.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.