my bot doesnt battle

Forums Members Area Help my bot doesnt battle

• Creator
    Topic
    GhostwisperGhostwisper
    Participant

hi im new and this ist a great work ,but i cant get my bot duel alone

i followed all the steps ,i think ,my bot start clicking go toe gate ok (dosnt batle vause dont have keys) then star to find npc  star the duel ,skip the coins but after drawing the first card dosnt do anything else and i dont know how to solve it

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Ghostwisper,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

GoofGoof
    Participant

You need to install and configure Game Guardian to automatically win the duels with max score: https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18

This cheat works for all AI duels, and makes farming a lot easier.

EDIT: You may want to set the CPU cores to 2 in the NOX settings, 1 core may not be enough for smooth operation of duel links.

GhostwisperGhostwisper
    Participant

but i mandatory to use gg to autoduel? cause i just wnt to level up the duelist to et those gems , and not having to duel by may self all the way :P

edit : never mind my mistake needed to de lv 6 to autoduel lol (im just using this acount to test the bot and the usingg it with my main account

thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.