Mod problem

Forums Members Area Bugreports Mod problem

• Creator
    Topic
    EricEric
    Participant

Hello ! You told these in season ” Mods”  > Clicking Auto-Duel in PVP will result in a freeze.
    But after last maintence when i click there and surrender game no freeze anymore ”APPEAR connection failed, and always i lost after 15 segunds”

Have how you fix these

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Eric,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Why would you click that button in PVP? It clearly says don’t click it.

Not sure if i understood you right tho.

EricEric
    Participant

If i click and surrender..
    Game freeze
    And i won game because opponent surrender or fail connection of him in my favor.
    But after last update, always i’m losing and game being freeze only 15 seconds, not 20 minutes anymore

EricEric
    Participant
    Quote:
    If i click and surrender..
    Game freeze
    And i won game because opponent surrender or fail connection of him in my favor.
    But after last update, always i’m losing and game being freeze only 15 seconds, not 20 minutes anymore
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I really don’t know what you mean, if you have any problems, please screenshot it and try to explain it in detail.

You are not supposed to click Autoduel in PVP, that one is for NPC duels ONLY.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.