Missions: Stage 50

Forums Members Area Help Missions: Stage 50

• Creator
    Topic
    magicryo7334magicryo7334
    Participant

On Stage 50 of the missions, two of the requirements are to summon 50 Spellcaster types and 50 Dragon types monsters. Wondering if there were anyway to do this with Game Guardian, thanks in advance.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

Use the playmat tutorial, but use the ID for a spellcaster or dragon – type monster instead.

A full list of IDs are in the card injection tutorial.

magicryo7334magicryo7334
    Participant

Hey thank you for the help!

Seemed to work with “The Legendary Fisherman” and warrior type monsters but i have a question.

Does the monster have to unlock a playmat in order for this cheat to work? SO for example if i used a warrior type monster that does not unlock a playmat if you summon him 100x times, will the hack still work and say that the monster was summoned 100 times?

I’m asking because there does not seem to be a fairy type monster that unlocks a playmat and ive tried this cheat with “Agent of Creation – Venus” and “Dunames Dark Witch” and they both did not seem to work.

SO basically is there a monster i do not know of that unlocks a playmat that is a fairy type or should i be able to do this cheat without the need of a fairy type monster who unlockss a playmat?

jeez thats worded terribly thank you for your help though!

GoofGoof
    Participant

It should work with any monster, the principle behind it is to trick the game into thinking you’ve summoned a certain type of monster x amount of times in a duel.

You might need to try the method here for the second half of the cheat. Seems the distance between the card IDs and the number of times they’ve been played might not be fixed to 256 bytes…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.