Mac/Parallels issue?

Forums Members Area Help Mac/Parallels issue?

• Creator
    Topic
    PhotoboomerPhotoboomer
    Participant

[attachment=472]

Good Afternoon, 

I’m having an issue where I continually get entered into the D.D. Tower and moved back out. I went in and set the resolution to 1280×720, so I’m curious if this might be an issue with the fact I’m currently on a Mac, running Parallels Windows 8.1?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Photoboomer,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Make sure your Windows Scaling is not higher than 125%

Your Duel Links Window is not 1280×720

PhotoboomerPhotoboomer
    Participant

steilz pid=’2783′ dateline=’1512244080′]Make sure your Windows Scaling is not higher than 125%

Your Duel Links Window is not 1280×720

The scaling is 100%, I checked that. I’m sure it’s something I’m missing or doing wrong, but I followed the directions on changing the ratio so maybe I messed up there?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The thing is, your Duel Links window is crazy small, do you have 2 monitors? Windows get scaled down using the primary monitors scaling option.

Also keep in mind to relog your windows user when changing the scaling stuff.

PhotoboomerPhotoboomer
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    The thing is, your Duel Links window is crazy small, do you have 2 monitors? Windows get scaled down using the primary monitors scaling option.

Also keep in mind to relog your windows user when changing the scaling stuff.

I don’t have two monitors, it’s just on a 13.3 inch Mac screen, I’m honestly not sure why it comes out so small. The size is fine on my desktop, but I’m traveling now so this is the only time I’ve had an issue with it.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Uhm yea well, i have no idea about Mac tbh

mpe14mpe14
    Participant

Which mac are you using? I tried once on mine (Macbook Air, 13.3 inch), and it worked fine. Have you set the resolution in the cfg file? The .exe might not work.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.