Just wanted to say thank you

Forums Members Area General Discussion Just wanted to say thank you

• Creator
    Topic
    tehdongtehdong
    Participant

I just started playing duel links last month and your program has made the experience much more enjoyable. I’m fairly busy with work so I don’t have as much time to grind like I used to so your software has been a godsend. I’m thankful for what you’ve done and appreciate the work you’ve put into it.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hey buddy!

Thanks for the kind words, great to know that it helps some ppl to keep the fun with Duel Links.

phat34phat34
    Participant

Steilz – Great stuff… I have been programming in autoit for ten years and your code is clean and sharp… Kinda sad I didn’t trip upon this bot sooner. I will be studying it and enjoying the script and learning from it!

Kinda curious why the pvp opponents have so much better cards that I do.. also why the bot attacks when its going to be taking a minus and loosing an attack card. Keep in mind I am new to Duel Links and still learning. I was thinking it could lead to a better come up! Maybe I will try upgrading my deck. Level 19 already in less than 10 hours!

phat34phat34
    Participant

I guess the bot does purchase decks but I see you have to intervene when the deck is getting set up… ANy Tips you have will be appreciated!

phat34phat34
    Participant

You have a forum of tips.. lol

KakashiSan90KakashiSan90
    Participant

Phat34

Join the duel links meta on discord for tips deck builds and community. Also follow dkayed on youtube and twitch for how to play certain decks. Etc. Also theres sales in duel links on selection boxes. Buy them! Start with the newest stuff first!

EzioJEzioJ
    Participant

Steilz – Great stuff… I have been programming in autoit for ten years and your code is clean and sharp… Kinda sad I didn’t trip upon this bot sooner. I will be studying it and enjoying the script and learning from it!

Kinda curious why the pvp opponents have so much better cards that I do.. also why the bot attacks when its going to be taking a minus and loosing an attack card. Keep in mind I am new to Duel Links and still learning. I was thinking it could lead to a better come up! Maybe I will try upgrading my deck. Level 19 already in less than 10 hours!

May I ask where to see the code of the programme?

avilameavilame
    Participant

Steilz thank you bro, honestly idgaf if I get banned for botting, Steilz if you go to prison for botting i will protect you in the showers

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.